Friday 16 October 2009

Smile on my face

It's a nice beautiful morning. Although the temperature is getting lower and lower approaching zero degree, but as long the sun still shining, I can put a smile on my face.

I just coming back from fajr. Accompanied by unbearable coldness along the way. Riding bike just make it worse. But I got with me several layer of clothes, beanie hat covered more than half of my head, muffler tightened around my neck, and a pair of "cap ayam" gloves that kept me warmer inside. Those are the best gloves I ever had although quite expensive.

Well, foot is the only thing that I have. And the only way to move faster rather than walking (very fast) or running is cycling. Alhamdulillah, Irfan went home for good and left me his both-brakes-need-to-be-fixed bike. I don't really use it at first. If you could imagine, it's been like 10 years I never ride a bike. It's a along time back, since before I left secondary school. I found it very difficult at the beginning especially at the steep part before could reach my flat. But it's getting better, and I get used to it.

I use the the bike wherever I go. Felt like I'm depending on it now. And life would be difficult without it. Hm...

8 Comentários:

SeMiN said...

Selamat berbasikal dlm sejuk..... nanti balik M'sia berbasikal dlm panas plak.... ehhehe

Chai Tea said...

wahh fajar at mosque, ..alhamdulillah bagus lah mahadi ni

Khadijah said...

satu lagi jejaka dambaan makcik2 Malays untuk dijadikan menantu! =)

Machina said...

SeMiN- hehehe...

Amalina- diberi peluang sekali sekala, Alhamdulillah..

ciktutor- bangsa2 lain tak laku ke..hu...=)

maz said...

Alhamdulillah.. when you're blessed with means and health to keep warm and cycle, strength and faith to attend fajr at the mosque..and still smile despite the cold. Bliss!

Yla rahYla said...

:) = (",)

Mimiamilia said...

Salam,
MasyaAllah..autumn this year seems like winter..sangat sejuk! My bike pun duk berselimut tak gerak mana-mana.Luckly i have driver to bring me almost everywhere here! (My dearly 'First' bus driver :P)

Machina said...

maz- Alhamdulillah, well u got the shares too.. =)

Yla rahYla- =)

Mimiamilia- Salam, yeap, very cold. Pity on the bike. So you just use ur bike during summer eh...

Post a Comment

Titipan Kata

'

  ©Kehidupan: Catatan Kembara. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO