Sunday 11 October 2009

Winter's comin'


03112008396

A view from Blackness Road



Winter's coming. It's getting colder day by day and I don't really like it. Well, it doesn't mean that I don't like the whole winter time at all. Snow showers and snow blanket is fine for couples of days, or a week. But it's too cold to spend for the rest of four months.

I miss warm weather, I miss summer time a lot. Time where people spend time the most outside. Do everything possible. Photoshooting, playing frisbee, tennis, going to carboot, barbecuing, travelling. Such a great time and I just can't list 'em all here.

Probably going home during winter time is a great idea. I guess.

9 Comentários:

Amri said...

I'm not guessing. I'm certain!

SeMiN said...

yeap..couldn't agree more.. its good to escape urself from UK's winter season!... hehehe :-))

Machina said...

Am- u r? really...? well good 4u...

SeMiN- yup2... ya rite...

Liyana said...

haha Mahadi, xpyh guess2, dah beli tiket key? *wink

Zubaidah Arshad said...

winter reminds me of sipping hot soup under the futon.

Liyana said...

em xingt smlm sbnrnye lwt blog mahadi nk mnt recipe ayam berempah ms open hse hr tu. sgt sedap it reminds me of nasi kukus ayam goreng rempah dkt klate. hee.. =) tq

Machina said...

Liyana- time winter tiket mahal terutama dekat2 krismas...

ZubaidahArshad- Yeah, it's a nice thing to do i must say

Liyana- resepi nasi aye tu xdok sini. secret he... em, kelik nati nok try tgk guano raso nasik aye berempah tu. any specific restaurant u want to suggest?

Raisah @ echah said...

balik mesia madi...summer sepanjang tahun!

Machina said...

Raisah @ echah- hahaha.. dok jgk, ada musim hujan

Post a Comment

Titipan Kata

'

  ©Kehidupan: Catatan Kembara. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO